Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/mimosaba/public_html/php-bin/Smarty/Smarty_Compiler.class.php on line 270
Savvy Homes is a residential building company founded by two entrepreneurially spirited men who share a common goal -- to create a uniquely positioned, North Carolina-based home building company. These men come from distinctly different backgrounds: George Aiken has over thirty years of experience in professional engineering and construction, while Darrell Daigre is a veteran consumer goods marketing professional. They share a vision about what homebuyers will expect from new home builders in the future, and now lead a company with particular ideals in mind. George and Darrell spent many years working together for an Atlanta-based home builder before partnering to build homes in North Carolina.
The goal at Savvy Homes is to build a better home at a better price than anyone else in the market. There are a number of important reasons you should buy a home from Savvy:
- Buying Power - As a higher-volume builder, Savvy Homes negotiates the purchase of construction materials at below market rates
- Partnerships - Savvy Homes is dedicated to maintaining strong vendor relationships to ensure that all Savvy homes are built to our high standards
- Design and Technology - Savvy’s award-winning in-house design and engineering team gives you flexibilities not normally available in a higher-volume builder model
- Time - Efficiencies in Savvy’s construction process will save you both time and money
- Price - The proprietary business model and margin matrix Savvy has created ensures that you will receive the most house at the best price possible
- Team - Collectively, our team has built thousands of homes across the Southeastern United States. This vast industry experience is evident in the superb quality and craftsmanship in every home we build.
With our constant focus on consumer trends and buying behaviors, you can rest assured that your Savvy home will include the most desirable and up-to-date features available. We take great pride in our company’s organic approach to developing neighborhoods as well as our strong desire to use affordable and sustainable building products and processes in crafting each of our neighborhoods. Our goal is to build homes and enhance communities with minimal environmental impact.