Mimosa Bay Community Pool Opening 2021
Saturday, May 8, 2021 the Mimosa Bay Community pool will open to residents operating under the hours of 6 AM to 10 PM, 7 days a week. To eliminate the need for a paid attendant, please read the following rules and updated NC Directives to stay informed. As an HOA volunteer community, we need the help of all residents to be informed and comply. We are all responsible as HOA members.
Please review the community pool rules, which are listed below and also posted at the front gate of the pool entrance. Below are the links for FAQ for Executive Orders 204 and 209 directives for NC. Please review these Orders to be fully informed.
The pool furniture has been replaced in the pool decking area. As per our Directives, furniture has been placed 6 feet apart. If furniture is rearranged to accompany families of the same household, please return furniture to the 6 feet apart when exiting the pool area, as per our Executive Order. Please remember 6 feet for social distancing. At this time, the pool is allowed to operate under 100% capacity.
Parents, please assist all young children using the rest areas.
Mimosa Bay Pool Rules and Regulations
- NO running, skateboards, scooters, bicycles, tricycles, roller skates/blades or other wheeled toys or items except for baby strollers and wheelchairs
- NO boisterous or rough play
- NO diving allowed
- Children under the age of 14 MUST be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18 present in the fenced pool enclosure.
- Adults should not swim alone
- NO person under the influence of alcohol or drugs should use the pool
- NO person with a skin, eye, or nasal infections are allowed in pool
- NO person with communicable disease are allowed in pool
- NO animals or pets allowed in the pool or in the fenced in pool enclosure
- NO glass allowed in the fenced pool enclosure
- All persons using the pool do so at their own risk. The HOA is not responsible for accidents or injuries
- The pool is for the use and enjoyment of residents, property owners and guests only. It cannot be reserved for any function so as to exclude or prevent other residents. The HOA reserves the right to deny use of the pool to anyone at any time for violation of pool rules
- NO smoking in the pool enclosure
- A total capacity of 150 people is permitted in the swimming pool and enclosure area.
- NO food or beverages allowed in the pool at any time
- Appropriate swim attire is required at all times
- Non-toilet trained children must wear a disposable “swim diaper” or plastic swim pants to prevent leakage. Regular diapers are not allowed in the pool
- Pool is under 24 hour video surveillance
- An emergency phone is located on the wooden post to be utilized for 911 calls ONLY